Pump, 3" Centrifugal, Gas-TE2-80HA
- Used for fast removal of water which is free of debris in places such as wells and pools and construction sites.
- Be sure to turn the engine off when refueling.
- Do not run the pump without water.
- Should not be used to pump water which contains chemicals.
- Do not pump flammable materials.
Product Specs :
- Maximum capacity of 264gpm/15840gph
- Honda 5.5 Hp.
- Run time/tank (Hr)- 3.3
- Maximum discharge head (ft)- 105.
- Weight 64 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H in.) -20 1/2 x 16 1/2 x 18 7/8.
Operating Instructions :
- Place the intake and discharge hoses in their respective places.
- Put the on/off switch in the on position.
- Turn the choke and the gas line on.
- Prime pump housing as well as intake hose.
- Pull the cord until the engine rolls over.
- Turn the choke off.
- Pull the cord until the engine begins to run.
- Let the pump run until the water has been completely displaced.
Trouble Shooting :