Sewer Snake 75' X 3/4", Elec.
- Used to clear clogged drains 1 1/2" or larger.
- NOTE: will not do 1 1/2" elbows and traps.
- The person operating the snake must always wear leather gloves.
- Do not operate the machine if you are standing in water.
- Never take hold of a rotating cable.
- Wear safety glasses when operating machine.
Product Specs :
- Cable length is 75".
- Cable diameter is 3/4".
- Amps 7.0.
- Rpms 1725.
Operating Instructions :
- Place the correct head for the application.
- Arrow head for heavy cutting and scraping.
- Boring gimlet to remove or retrieve loose objects.
- 1 1/2" U cutter blade works well with grease stoppages.
- 2" side cutter blade for cutting and general cleaning of pipes and pipe walls.
- Once the correct head is on the snake place it near the drain you wish to clear.
- Place the activator pedal on the floor and plug the unit in.
- Make sure the switch is in the off position.
- Once you are ready, put the switch in the forward position.
- Hold the snake firmly on the ground and push the pedal with your foot.
- Repeat the procedure several times using different heads and forward and reverse until the blockage has been removed.
Trouble Shooting :