Sewer Snake 50' X 1/2", Elec.
- To unclog drains 1 1/2" and larger.
- NOTE: will not do elbows and traps.
- The person operating the snake must always wear leather gloves or PVC gloves for sanitary reasons.
- Do not operate the machine if you are standing in water.
- Never take hold of a rotating cable.
- Wear safety glasses when operating the machine.
- Never plug in machine in the ON position.
Product Specs :
- Cable length is 50'.
- Cable diameter is 1/2".
- Amp is 6.2.
- Volts is 115.
- Rpm's are 1725.
Operating Instructions :
- Place the correct head for the application.
- Arrow head is for heavy cutting and scraping.
- Boring gimlet is to remove or retrieve loose objects.
- 1 1/2" U-cutter is for unclogging grease stoppages.
- 2" side cutter blade is for general cleaning of the pipe and it's walls.
- Place the snake near the drain..
- Feed the cable in by hand until you cannot feed it any more.
- Tighten the cable locking screw.
- Place the activator pedal on the floor and plug the unit in.
- Make sure the switch is in the off position.
- Put the switch in the forward position and hold the snake firmly on the ground and push the pedal with your foot.
- When you feel it is appropriate, reverse the direction of the snake.
- You may have to try several different head before one works.
- If water available flush line with snake turning in it.
- Repeat the above steps until drain is cleared.
- Repeat the above steps until the drain in
Trouble Shooting :