- Used to raise or lower heavy or cumbersome objects to high elevations such as air conditioners or large heaters.
- Due to design, it allows one person to accomplish tasks that traditionally involved two to three people.
- Never use as a personnel lift, not designed to support people.
- If lowering, ensure the weight of object is within the Genie Lifts range.
- Ensure all stabilizers are in the down position and locked in before performing any lift.
- Never position yourself under the forks and inturn under your object.
- Ensure object is secured to the forks.
- Do not attempt lift unless ground is plumb.
- Ensure ceiling is free of any foreign objects that could collide with object or hoist.
Product Specs :
- 18' maximum height.
- 500 lbs. load capacity .
- 86" height stowed.
- 31 1/2" wide allowing it to pass freely through most doors.
- 66" wide with stabilizers lowered.
- 27 3/4" stowed length.
- 68" operating length.
- 2" required for ground clearance.
- Net weight 307 lbs.
- (Forks) - 28" long, 23" wide, and 2 1/2" deep.
- Once area has been inspected place Genie Lift underneath area of object to be lifted or lowered.
- Lower the four stabilizers and insert safety pins.
- Insert forks, secure with safety pin.
- If lifting, place object on forks and secure.
- Begin turning handle clockwise until desired height is reached.
- Once object is secure and free of support from the Genie Lift, lower forks by turning the handle counter clockwise.
- If lowering, place forks below object and secure, and begin turning the handle counter clockwise until desired height is reached.
- Reverse above points to fold up Genie Lift for easy transportation.
Trouble Shooting :
For further instruction call our store 905-727-7368