Tiller, Heavy duty Honda 5.5hp
- Used for turning soil over, usually to prepare a garden.
- Ideal for hard soil conditions & sod.
- Ensure that the area is clear of larger rocks and roots before using the tiller.
- Be sure not to till areas that have buried wire or sprinkler systems
- Do not use this tool in the vicinity of other people or pets.
- Allow the engine to cool before refueling, loading and unloading .
- Do not attempt to roto-till steep inclines.
- Use hearing, eye & foot protection when using this tool.
Product Specs :
- Rear tine, variable speed with reverse.
- 2 speed transmission with reverse
- 4 stroke gas engine.
- Fuel: Regular
Operating Instructions :
- Turn the on/off switch to the on position.
- Turn the choke to the closed (on) position.
- Adjust the throttle lever to the halfway position.
- Pull the recoil until the engine turns over.
- Slide the choke lever to the open (off) position.
- Pull the recoil again until the engine starts.
- Allow the engine to warm up.
- Adjust the drag bar to the desired depth.
- Using the transmission lever select the forward speed desired (or operating position) to have the
- Activate the tine control lever to the on position.
- Depress the safety clutch to begin rototilling.
- Guide the tiller along until the job is complete.
- Increase the tine speed at each additional pass to thoroughly mix the soil.
Trouble Shooting :