Rotary Hammer, Bosch SDS Max Heavy Duty
- Ideally used for drilling into concrete, bricks, and masonry walls.
- A strong chipper, good demolition work on walls and floors.
- Good for ceramic or vinyl tile removal.
- Can drill from a 1/2" - 2" hole with a solid bit.
- Can drill from a 1.5" - 6" holes with a core bit.
- Ideal for coring through a wall, to install a vent for a household stove or dryer.
- Ensure dust mask, ear, & eye protection is worn.
- Safety boots should also be worn when using the tool.
- Do not leave the tool plugged in while unattended.
- Do not transport the tool, unless it is unplugged.
- Service indicator light indicates the need for tool servicing eight hours in advance.
- Avoid using in damp or wet conditions.
Product Specs :
- Drills holes up to 6" dia. With core bits. 2" holes with solid bits.
- No load RPM: 120 - 250; No load BPM: 1,100 - 2,250; 14.0 amp.
- Stop rotation selector; hammering with or without rotation.
- SDS-max (TM) drive system; fast bit changes.
- Electronic Feedback circuitry constant impact and rotation.
- Weight 28 pounds.
- 115 volt.
- Dimensions: 16" long X 9" high.
Operating Instructions :
- Insert accessory by pushing and rotating the bit till the bit depresses into the roto hammer and a click is heard.
- Use arrow selection switch on side of tool as follows:.
- When arrow is pointed left-tool is set to drill.
- When arrow is pointed right-tool is set to hammer drill.
- When arrow is pointed up-tool is read to hammer drill.
- Set appropriate speed; found on side of roto hammer.
- Plug in tool and depress switch while holding the handle.
- Rotate bottom of front handle to move into a position of comfort.
- Remove bit by pulling collar back and pulling bit upwards.
Trouble Shooting :