Chainsaw, 25" Gas
- Can be used to quickly cut trees, bushes and anything which is made of wood.
- Be sure the safety brake is on.
- When carrying the tool, while not on, be sure the guard is on the saw.
- Always wear safety goggles and ear plugs.
Product Specs :
- 2 stroke engine.
- Requires a 50:1 oil/fuel mixture.
- 25" bar length.
Operating Instructions :
- Lock the safety brake in the on position.
- Turn the stop switch to the on position.
- Turn the choke on.
- Pull the cord over till the engine rolls over.
- Turn off the choke.
- Pull the cord until the chainsaw begins to run.
- Put the safety brake in the off position.
- Press the trigger and begin to cut.
- When you are finished put the safety break on and turn the stop switch off.
Trouble Shooting :