Pump, 3" Trash-EPT-80HA
- Designed to handle water and debris of up to one and one half inch and is used in agriculture, marine and construction applications.
- Keep away from electrical sources and other electrical equipment.
- Do not ever run the pump dry.
- Turn engine off when refueling.
- Do not pump water containing chemicals.
- Do not pump flammable materials.
Product Specs :
- Maximum capacity of 360gpm/21600gph
- 8.0 Hp Honda motor.GX240
- Run time/tank (Hr) 3.2.
- Maximum discharge head (Ft) 96.
- Weight 136 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H in) 27 1/2 x 20 1/8 x 25 5/8.
Operating Instructions :
- Ensure that oil and gas are full by checking fuel levels.
- Connect intake and discharge hoses.
- Place discharge hose in an area where drainage of water is permissible.
- Prime pump with water.
- Start engine and adjust throttle according to requirements of job.
- Let it run until all the water has been pumped from the respective area.
- Once all the water has been pumped, stop the pump, detach the hose and drain excess water from the pump via the drain plug.
Trouble Shooting :