Pump, 2" Centrifugal, Gas -Tsurumi TE2-50HA
- Used for removal of water which is free of debris in places as wells, pools and construction sites.
- Be sure to turn the engine off when refueling.
- Do not run the pump without water.
- Should not be used to pump water which contains chemicals.
- Do not pump flammable fluids.
Product Specs :
- Capacity of 8220 (US gallons per minute).
- 4.0 Hp Honda.
- Three hour run time per tank.
- Maximum Discharge Head (ft.) 115.
- Weight 55 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H in.) 18 1/2 x 14 5/8 x 17 1/8.
Operating Instructions :
- Place the intake and discharge hoses in their respective places.
- Put the on/off switch in the on position.
- Turn the choke and the gas line on.
- Make sure to prime pump.
- Pull the cord till the engine rolls over.
- Turn the choke off.
- Pull the cord till the engine begins to run.
- Let the pump run till the water has been completely displaced.
Trouble Shooting :