Sewer Snake, 50' X 1/2", Manual
- To unclog drains 1 1/2" and larger.
- NOTE: will not do elbows and traps.
- The person operating the snake must always wear leather gloves.
- Never take hold of a rotating cable.
- Wear safety glasses when operating machine.
Product Specs :
- Cable length is 50'.
- Cable diameter is 1/2".
Operating Instructions :
- Place the correct head for the application.
- Arrow head for heavy cutting and scraping.
- Boring gimlet to remove or retrieve loose objects.
- 1 1/2" U-cutter blade works well with grease stoppages.
- 2" side cutter blade for cutting and general cleaning of pipes and pipe walls.
- Once the correct blade is on the snake place it near the drain you with to clear.
- Feed the cable into the drain by hand until you cannot feed it in anymore.
- Tighten the cable locking screw.
- Begin turning the snake, first in one direction and then the other.
- Repeat these steps until drain is unclogged.
Trouble Shooting :