- This tool is used to locate all types of metal.
- Excellent for finding lost jewelry on a beach or park.
- Can be used to detect metal that is underground.
- Do not used in heavy rain. Electric shock may occur.
Product Specs :
- The metal detector will emit a tone when any of the following metals are beneath the detecting disc. Gold, Silver, Aluminum, Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel.
- The depth of detection depends on the density of the metal and the distance buried.
Operating Instructions :
- Turn on the detector and hold the unit so the disc is 6" from the ground.
- Setting the intensity to the lowest setting and place a sample of the metal you are trying to locate beneath the disc.
- Adjust the intensity setting until the unit is able to detect the sample.
- Move the detector away from the sample and increase the intensity level to the desired depth you want the detector to work to.
- Walk slowly and move the disc from side to side.
- When you hear the detector, stop and locate the exact position.
- Start digging and hope for gold!
Trouble Shooting :