Tiller, Light duty
- Used to turn softer soils over usually to prepare a previous tilled area for a garden.
- Usually used in the spring & fall but can be used throughout the summer.
- Ensure that the area is clear of larger rocks & roots before using the tiller.
- Do not use the tiller if other people or pets are close to the work area.
- Allow the engine to cool before refueling, loading or unloading the machine.
- The use of gloves, safety glasses & boots are required to operate this machine.
- Do not attempt to rototill steep inclines.
Product Specs :
- 3 hp. 4 stroke gas engine.
- Front tine.
- Weight is about 40 lbs.
- Easily transports in most vehicles.
- Collapsible handle for easy vehicle transportation
Operating Instructions :
- Turn kill switch to the "ON" position
- Turn on the fuel line.
- Lift the front wheel up and out of the way.
- Turn on the choke.
- Set the throttle at half.
- Pull the start cord until the engine rolls over.
- Turn the choke off.
- Pull the start cord until the machine starts.
- Start rototilling in low speed & increase throttle speed at each pass.
- Set the till depth by using the drag bar at the rear of the tiller.
- Before setting the depth try it at the first level and then make adjustments.
- Move the throttle to full.
- Place the tiller in the area you wish to till and engage the tines by pulling up on the handle.
- When you reach the end of the area you wish to till just let go of the handle and the tines will stop moving.
- If the soil is very hard you may have to make several passes over the area to reach the depth you want.
- When you are done with the tiller make sure to turn the fuel line off.
Trouble Shooting :
Engine will not start
- Make sure the kill switch is in the "ON" position
- Make sure the unit has fuel and the fuel line is in "ON" position
- Set choke to the closed (on) position for a cold start.
- For further instruction call our store 905-727-7368