Aerator Heavy Duty, Gas
- Aeration is the process of removing plugs of soil from a lawn or grassy area.
- This process relieves soil compaction allowing water & nutrients to reach the root system of your lawn.
- Aeration also aids in leveling the lawn.
- Ensure that the area is free of debris that may cause damage to the tines on the machine.
- Remember to avoid sprinkler heads if there is an underground sprinkler system in place.
- Do not use the machine if children or pets are in the area.
- Keep a firm grip on the handles while running the machine & use caution when starting & stopping.
- Do not attempt to aerate steep inclines.
- Ensure that the engine is not running while transporting, refueling or servicing the aerator.
- Use caution when approaching fences, sidewalks etc.
Product Specs :
- This aerator will remove a 2" to 3" depth plug from your lawn and may be adjusted by two removable weights.
- It has a gas powered engine.
- Approximate weight is 220 lbs.
- This unit has a built in roller at the front of the machine that can be filled with water to add weight. This allows you to roll the lawn & aerate at the same time.
Operating Instructions :
- Turn engine stop switch on.
- Choke engine if required (cold start). Adjust throttle to 3/4.
- Pull cord firmly ensuring that you have a good grip & foothold.
- When engine fires turn the choke to the off position (if required).
- Pull cord again to start machine and allow the engine to warm up for a few minutes.
- Move the aerator to the desired starting location.
- Lower the unit onto the grass using handle to raise the transport wheels
- Engage the tines and roller drum by pulling back on the upper handle
- Complete the pass & disengage drive belt when complete.
- Please refer to safety instructions.
Trouble Shooting :
Unit does not start
- Check that the fuel line is turned to the "ON" position.
- If you are cold starting make sure the choke is closed for the initial turn over.
- For further instruction call our store 905-727-7368