A gas powered method of cutting sod into 12" strips that can be rolled up for later use if required.
- The use of hand, foot, eye & ear protection is required.
- Do not use on steep grades.
- Do not use when other people and pets are in the area.
- Allow engine to cool down before refueling.
- Ensure that the work area is free of rocks and debris.
- Roller diameter 18".
- Depth of cut, 3/4" - 2"
- Weighs 269 lbs.
- Engine 5.5 hp.
Operating Instructions :
- Clear area of rocks and other debris.
- The Ryan model has a blade adjustment handle that needs to be loosened, this allows the blade to be adjusted to the desired depth. Make sure handle is retightened once desired depth is reached.
- Check that gas flow valve is in "on" position. Ensure the ignition switch is in the "on" position.
- Turn choke on, pull recoil, push choke in after unit starts.
- Switch drive drum and cutting lever located at side of unit up
- Hold down clutch lever on left handle and engage belt tensioner forward
Engine will not start
- Check that the fuel line is in the "ON" position
- Check that the kill switch is in the "ON" position
- Check that the fuel tank has adequate fuel
- For further instruction call our store 905-727-7368