Generator, 5000 Watt
- Used to generate power to run anything electrical.
- Do not refuel while the tool is running.
- Always be sure that electrical tool you are using does not draw more power than the generator can provide.
- Never transport the generator while it is running.
Product Specs :
- Powered by Honda motors.
- 5gal. gas tank runs for aprox. 6hrs to dry.
- Total power produced is aprox. 35amps at 110V, 20amps at 240V.
- 240V power is single phase only.
Operating Instructions :
- Push the choke switch to the cold start position.
- Turn the stop switch on.
- Pull the recoil rope until you hear the engine roll over.
- Put the choke in the off position.
- Pull the recoil rope until the machine starts.
- Plug the tool into the generator.
- When finished unplug the tool.
- Shut off the generator by turning the stop switch off.
- If raining, cover generator with a tarp.
Trouble Shooting :