Generator, 1800-2500 Watt
- Used to generate power to run anything electrical.
- Do not refuel while the tool is running.
- Always be sure that electrical tool you are using does not draw more power than the generator can provide.
- Never transport the generator while it is running.
Product Specs :
- Powered by Honda motor.
- 2 gal. gas tank runs for aprox. 4hrs.
- Provides 18 total amps.
Operating Instructions :
- Push the choke switch to the cold start position.
- Turn the stop switch on.
- Pull the recoil rope until you hear the engine roll over.
- Put the chock in the off position.
- Pull the recoil rope until the machine starts.
- Plug the tool into the generator.
- When finished, unplug the tool.
- Shut off the generator by turning the stop switch off.
- If raining, cover with tarp.
Trouble Shooting :