Wall Paper Steamer
- Used to remove wallpaper from any surface.
- Do not touch the weight cap while operating the tool & allow to cool when job is completed.
- The use of drop sheets is recommended to protect the floor area.
- Do not plug the unit into the same wall you are removing the wallpaper from.
- Wear long sleeves & gloves as the hose & pan will be hot.
Product Specs :
- 115 volt, 1500 watt draw.
- 15 foot steamer hose.
- Large steamer pan allows user to cover more area quickly.
- Sight glass allows user to check on water level at a glance.
Operating Instructions :
- Connect the hose to the pan and the unit with the quick connect fittings.
- Fill the unit with water and replace the weight cap.
- Plug the unit in and wait about 20 minutes for the unit to begin steaming.
- Place steamer pan directly onto the wallpaper & allow the steam to penetrate the paper until it starts to bubble.
- Scrape the softened paper off the wall & repeat procedure until the job is complete.
Trouble Shooting :