Belt Sander 3" x 24"
- Used when a wooden surface needs to be sanded to a smooth flat surface.
- Ideal for refinishing tables, chairs, and office furniture.
- Can be used on walls.
- Can be used to sand down floors.
- Ensure dust mask, ear, & eye protection is worn.
- Do not leave the tool plugged in while unattended.
- Do not transport the tool, unless it is unplugged.
- Use proper extension cord for your tool choice.
- Plug into a three prong receptacle.
- Avoid using in damp or wet conditions.
- Hold the sander with two hands.
Product Specs :
- The belt size is 3" x 21".
- 110v plug in.
- Weighs 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11" long X 6" wide.
- Comes equipped with bag for dust control.
- Available with 36, 50, 60, 80, 100, and 120 grit paper.
Operating Instructions :
- Pull the belt lever out from the tool and install the belt over the rollers.
- Return the belt lever to it's original position.
- Press and hold the trigger and use the adjustment knob on the left front side of the tool to center the belt track.
- Once the belt track is centered hold the trigger and place the sander completely flat on the surface of the wood and move it back and forth.
- Ensure that the motion is straight, to avoid warping the wood.
- Be careful that the sander does not jump forward when placing it on the surface.
- Do not apply any pressure to the sander.
- Once the work area has been sanded to a smooth surface lift the sander off of the wood and release the trigger.
- Sand in direction of wood grain.
Trouble Shooting :