Medium Duty Roto Hammer, Bosch EVS SDSMAX
- Ideally used for drilling holes in concrete, brick and cinder block.
- Can drill holes from 1/2" to 1.5" in diameter with solid bits.
- Can drill 1.5" to 3" holes with core bits.
- Great for light duty chipping, and scaling.
- Is a powerful and fast drill, for drilling anchor bolts.
- Ensure dust mask, ear, & eye protection is worn.
- Safety boots should also be worn when using the tool.
- Do not leave the tool plugged in while unattended.
- Do not transport the tool, unless it is unplugged.
- Avoid using in damp or wet conditions.
- Do not use an oversized bit in the drill.
- Service indicator light indicates the need for tool servicing eight hours in advance.
Product Specs :
- SDS-max (TM) drive system.
- The SDS-max system is used by Hilti, Milwaukee, and Dewalt.
- No load RPM: 180-360: no load BPM: 1600-3200: 8.8 amp.
- Has an automatic shutdown feature once the brushes are worn, therefore preventing major damage to the rotary hammer.
- Stop rotation selector: hammering with or without rotation.
- Electronic Feedback Circuitry; constant impact and rotation.
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17" long X 9" high.
- 115 volt, drawing 11.0 amps.
Operating Instructions :
- Insert accessory by pushing and rotating the bit till the bit depresses into the roto hammer and a click is heard.
- Use arrow selection switch on side of tool as follows:
- When arrow is pointed left-tool is set to drill.
- When arrow is pointed right-tool is set to hammer.
- When arrow is pointed up-tool is red to hammer drill.
- Set appropriate speed; found on side of roto hammer.
- Plug in tool and depress switch while holding the handle.
- Remove bit by pulling collar back and pulling bit upwards.
Trouble Shooting :