Plate Compactor, 18"-20"
- For the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content.
- For hot and cold asphalt in confined areas (i.e.. parking lots, next to structures, etc.).
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Ensure that the proper clothing is worn when operating this unit (i.e. safety shoes, hearing protection).
- Do not operate on uneven surfaces or grades.
- Make sure that the unit stays upright at all times.
- Do not refuel while the engine is running or hot.
Product Specs :
- Width of Plate: 20" (500mm).
- Weight: 190 lbs. (86 kg).
- Compaction Depth: up to 12 " (300 mm).
- Fuel: regular gas.
Operating Instructions :
- Turn the "ON/OFF" switch to the "ON" position.
- Close the choke (if the engine is cold).
- Open the throttle to approximately 1/2 throttle.
- Pull the starter rope until the unit starts.
- Once the motor starts, open the choke.
- Once you're ready to compact, move the throttle to the wide open position.
- Allow unit to pull itself forward.
- When finished, idle machine down.
- Turn the switch to the "OFF" position to stop the engine.
Trouble Shooting :
Unit will not start
- Check kill switch is in the "ON" position
- Check fuel level in tank and that fuel lever is in the "ON" position
- Check that choke is in the close (on) position for a cold start.
- For further instruction call our store 905-727-7368